Sunday, April 12, 2009

Today

So, I missed the geology field trip that my structural class went on today. I emailed the professor to remind him about the doctor's note I handed him a week earlier. I now have to do a second presentation in addition to the one that I'm giving this week, which I really need to work on tomorrow. I don't know if I have to do a second research paper or not, probably. Blah. I hate writing research papers. This doesn't include the fact that I have no idea what's going on in structure half of the time so I am scared to present a paper and a presentation to be critiqued by an expert. My mineralogy professor said last semester that I didn't have enough confidence in myself while presenting. I don't think that's true because I think I just get very nervous. Anyway, my leg hurts and I'm on pain medicine...so I'm going to go to sleep now.

No comments: